REALTOR® University Alumni Association
Your journey with REALTOR® University does not end with graduation.
All REALTOR® University alumni are invited to join the non-dues based REALTOR® University Alumni Association. The involvement and commitment of members of the Alumni Association not only supports the University, it expands the alums social and professional network. The Alumni Association will grow to be comprised of, and organized by a dedicated group of volunteers serving as ambassadors of the University and working to actively engage other alumni.
Alumni Association Members take advantage of special member benefits, at no cost, including:
- Quarterly Alumni Newsletter;
- Invitation-only Linked-In and Facebook Groups;
- Invitation to Alumni Reception at NAR Annual Meetings;
- Invitation to casual meet-ups at other NAR conventions and trade shows;
- Opportunity to attend the REALTOR® University Speaker Series;
- Volunteer opportunities, including student outreach support, REALTOR® University trade show booth detail at NAR Conferences, and membership of the Alumni Association Committee.
REALTOR® University Alumni in the News
See where REALTOR® University alumni are highlighted in the media:
- “RU Grads Set New Standard for Industry” article published in REALTOR.org
- “REALTOR® University Graduates: Setting a New Standard” blog post on Speaking of Real Estate blog on REALTOR.org
- “Congratulations REALTOR® University Graduates” blog post on RealtorU.com
Give back, so others can go forward with their Master of Real Estate Degree. To make a donation, visit our donation page.