REALTOR® University is honored to watch the third class of graduates cross the stage at the 2016 commencement ceremony. The ceremony will take place during the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo May 9-14, 2016.
REALTOR® University is the only accredited Master’s program focused exclusively on Real Estate. With a high-quality, academically rigorous graduate degree program each graduate has experienced a best-in-class education that has built practical skills for them to take from online classrooms to their businesses and beyond. We truly believe our graduates began the Master’s in Real Estate program as some of the best in our industry who continue to prove their dedication to not only their career but lifelong learning. Read here for more information and learn about our scholarships.
Do you have an educational goal in mind, but just haven’t gotten there quite yet? Need a little inspiration?
Here are 7 quotes that remind us that learning can and should be a lifelong journey:
- “The person who knows HOW will always have a job; the person who knows WHY will always be the boss.” – John Maxwell
- “If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” – Daniel Boorstin
- “Unless you do something beyond what you’ve already mastered, you will never grow.” – Ronald E. Osborne
- “That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you’ve understood all your life, but in a new way.” – Doris Lessing
- “I maintained my edge by always being a student; you will always have something new to learn.” – Jackie Joyner Kersee
- “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” – Maya Angelou
We look forward to seeing you there!