Whether the Rosenthal Center is directly sponsoring a research program or partnering with outside organizations, the funding process is the same:
- Our Research Policy & Advisory Committee determines a list of issues and topics for which research is deemed useful to the real estate industry.
- The Center issues Requests for Proposals (RFPs) through a number of channels, soliciting research proposals from the academic and professional communities.
- Proposals are reviewed and selected for their theoretical and methodological appropriateness to the research area(s)
- Researchers are selected and an agreement is prepared between the Center and the researchers.
- Funding is specified in the Research Agreement, which also outlines expected progress reports and completion dates.
While the Center will entertain off-line proposals (those received outside of the RFP process) and our Research Policy & Advisory Committee will review, any additionally funded programs or projects will be on a funds-available basis.