Did you know there are scholarships available for REALTOR® University Master of Real Estate students? These are individual scholarships based on merit and academic excellence.
The next scholarship deadline is June 9, 2014.
See below for a list of remaining 2014 Scholarship Application Deadlines:
2014 Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- July Session: June 9, 2014
- September Session: August 4, 2014
- November Session: September 29, 2014
Basic Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for a REALTOR® University scholarship, students must meet all of the following criteria. Students must have applied for admission for the Master of Real Estate degree and be admitted to the program. Please note, students applying for the Graduate Certificate program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Open to all graduate students who meet the following criteria:
- REALTOR® University student
- Submit a completed scholarship application
- Provide three signed letters of recommendation from an employer, former teacher, advisor, etc. (cannot include family members)
- Submit a 500 word essay or less on “How do you believe a REALTOR® University graduate degree will help you succeed and meet your career goals?
- Copy of your official undergraduate transcript
- Copy of your resume
General Scholarship Policies
- Scholarship funds are applied to tuition at REALTOR® University.
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for all other educational expenses
- To qualify for scholarship funds, students must maintain continuous enrollment on a semester basis.
- Students eligible for multiple special tuition rates, pricing programs or scholarships will receive the one most beneficial
Applicants must maintain no less than a 3.0 grade point average and be continuously enrolled to maintain their scholarship.
If you are interested in applying to REALTOR® University, and also applying for a scholarship, please contact Admissions at 855-786-6546, opt. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.