Our mission at REALTOR® University is to foster life-long student learning through high-quality career-oriented programs in real estate that deliver current, applied, practice-based and specialized knowledge opportunities. We also provide world-class student services that assist along the student journey.
- Scholarships – available to students and are based on merit and academic excellence
- Mentorships – create opportunities for students to gain in the understanding of their studies from a broad spectrum of interaction regarding the real estate business. We’ll match you up with an experienced practitioner in your specialization area.
- REALTOR® University Library – the largest real estate library in the world with 15,000 books, reports, CDs, DVDs, videos and audiotapes covering residential and commercial real estate, sales and marketing, property management, appraisal, construction and more
- Center for Real Estate Studies – a think tank/real estate research laboratory that provides current, hands-on and results oriented data and analysis relevant to industry trends and policy issues from a practical standpoint. The first Center Journal was released this week.
- Non-Degree Seeking Students – are able to take the same courses offered to degree seeking students without being enrolled in the degree program (maximum of four courses)
- Concentration Courses in Your Area of Expertise – Real Estate Association Management, Asset and Property Management, Residential Sales, Marketing and Management, Appraisal and Valuation Services and Commercial Real Estate, Investment and Analysis
- Credit Union – Professional development loans are available toward tuition for the REALTOR® University Graduate School of Real Estate through the REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union
RU is here from the day you apply for your master’s degree to the day you graduate providing world-class student services so you can be successful in your courses and career.